Schedule to perform on the Bud Light Stage are:
Fast Five Indie artists:
Propain, Doughbeezy, Ami Miller, Le$ and DeLo
Old School artists:
Chubb Rock, Whodini, Da Brat and Naughty By Nature (celebrating their 20th Anniversary)
Yo Gotti, French Montana, Future, J. Cole, Slim Thug & Z-ro, and TYGA!!
Many children who rely on free or reduced-priced lunches during the school year go home to meager or no meals on weekends. The Houston Food Bank’s Backpack Buddy program along with 97.9 The Box works to fill that gap!
Bring your non-perishable items along with your ticket to support this great cause!
Most Needed Items for Backpack Buddy food sacks:
- Protein: Meat stews with vegetables, Canned chicken or tuna, Peanut butter, Canned beans
- Fruits & Vegetables: Fruit cups packed in 100% juice 100% fruit juice, Canned vegetables
- Grains: Boxed grains, including cereal (12 – 16 oz.), Macaroni and cheese (low fat or regular), Canned pasta meals (such as Chef Boyardee), Rice mixes
- Healthy Snacks: Yogurt cereal bars, Fruit filled cereal bars, Granola bars, Low fat crackers, Low fat/low sugar cookies
- Dairy: Shelf-stable 1%, low-fat milk (plain or chocolate)